Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Week 13

I learned a lot in this class. I had previously from other computer classes learned Word, Excel, and Power point, but I never learned Access. Although it was kind of difficult at first I think it could be very useful in the future for my classroom. I never knew it had so many capabilities, but now that I know I will definitely use it in the future. I had also never used Publisher and even though it is just like any typical card program that can make signs and banners and cards of any kind. I think it has a much broader range than most programs. It was also nice to know that Microsoft offered a program like that. I think it will also be very useful in the classroom to make different things for my classroom as well as events!

I felt we learned quite a bit in this class. The work load was reasonable and it really helped me to learn the material! I have had previous computer classes and did not learn near as much as I did in this one so I was very thankful I took it. I think it is definitely an important class to take because of how much computers are used in the classroom, and as teachers we need to know all of their capabilities.

No comments: